IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Alamoraine
It started out just to see if I could, but then I thought, why not make her a poppet? So she's my self-care doll; when I feel stressed and judgey of myself, I hold her and treat her nice (pet her head and stuff) and say nice things to her and pretend she's me. 😁
Her name is Ma Petite.
I also put freckles on her the very next day; I meant to before, but I forgot.
She looks amazing good job. :shuff:

I am very happy to hear you are finding ways to show yourself the love and attention you deserve.

Are you thinking about making more things or do you think of this as more of a one off experiment?
By Alamoraine
Thank you! ^^

She was meant to be a one off, but I still have lots of stuffing and supplies left, not to mention a rainbow's worth of colored thread, so who knows; I might be compelled to make another someday. ^_^
By Desphiria
What a super cute doll! I kind of want one now. I have a question tho, what's a Poppet? I never heard of those before? And you said you use it for selfcare? How do you do that? I know you said you pet her head but are there other self love things you do with her? OuO
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]