IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
I really like to make things but not many of my friends do, and they arent in the community!

so if you would like to discuss crafty things you do or new ideas I would love too!

I love to
paint
crochet
cross stitch
colour

and willing to learn new things!!
If you like to color you should consider joining the Coloring Club and entering the monthly contest! :) Details are here: viewforum.php?f=104
BrattyBunny wrote: 7 years ago I really like to make things but not many of my friends do, and they arent in the community!

so if you would like to discuss crafty things you do or new ideas I would love too!

I love to
paint
crochet
cross stitch
colour

and willing to learn new things!!
Hi!!
i love crafting. I do things like making different play doughs, coloring and doing lots of diys. i also like to sew blankets and i can also crochet and knit! Im also in the process of redecorating my bedroom so thats a lot of crafting!
Hi there!!
I absolutely love arts and crafts! I like to draw, color, paint, make jewelry, crochet, sew, make knick knacks, sculpt little figures or toys with sculpey clay, and all sorts of things! I will try anything crafty because I think it's so much fun. I haven't cross stitched in a long time but I would like to get back into it! Please PM or contact me anytime about craft stuff! :) I don't really have crafty friends either.

Poptart Prince
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]