IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By lolily
Hi these are some of my stuffies! Their names are patches, kuma, kitty, and mr big bear :heart: I have Wayyyy more of them but these are the ones I sleep with. Maybe they can make some friends on here they are super nice and sweet. they are so cute let me know what you think of them 😊😊😊😊
Attachments
IMG_9862.JPG
IMG_9862.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2316 times
By aBullfrogPrince
I like Mr. Bear very much; he seems nice and he's veeery big. What is your horsie's name? I just have two stuffies with me for now, Zeebs (he's a Zeeba) and my Zaggy bear, Zag. :)They say "hi". And they like Mr. Bear, Kitty, Kuma and Patches (and your horsie). Thanks for sharing your stuffies! They're great.
Attachments
Zeebs the Zeeba.
Zeebs the Zeeba.
WIN_20170521_02_43_59_Pro.jpg (330.43 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
Zaggy Bear
Zaggy Bear
IMAG0543.jpg (213.51 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
By aBullfrogPrince
aBullfrogPrince wrote: 7 years ago I like Mr. Bear very much; he seems nice and he's veeery big. What is your horsie's name? I just have two stuffies with me for now, Zeebs (he's a Zeeba) and my Zaggy bear, Zag. :)They say "hi". And they like Mr. Bear, Kitty, Kuma and Patches (and your horsie). Thanks for sharing your stuffies! They're great.
"Mr. Big Bear." Sry. :/
By DaddyJsBabyGirl
I have an elephant named LaLa!! She is infused with lavender. LaLa sleeps with me every night, and she makes me feel better when I can't see Daddy. Daddy and I are hoping to find her a friend soon. He really likes her and tells me to give her a kiss for him before bed.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]