IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By MariesDaddy
Mama cat Xena had her litter 2 weeks ago here is the latest picture. I'm not sure of their sex yet but their eyes opened 2 days ago, and they are starting to explore. I wish I could keep them but I already have 7 lol. I'll be posting more through their development.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2566 times
New house for mommy Xena and her babies. She was living in a suitcase in My closet. I found this tent online and hopefully she likes it. Since the kittens are starting to explore a little I think they need more room but it
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
is still safe.
Attachments
New kitten apartment
New kitten apartment
image.jpeg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
By BlueJasper
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Look at them!! Thank you for sharing! :D I posted a picture of my kitty's but I guess I put it in the wrong area.. oops. They are soooo cute! :D kittens are always so soft and nice and I want to pet them all T-T I only have 2 kitty's but you must really like them to have 7! Wow that's probably a lot of cat hair o.o
Here's a closeup of one of the four. Anyone have any suggestions on names for the babies? Probably should let the people who adopt them name them but I want to keep them all!! Lol. It is hard to give them away even to a good home when you've raised them :/
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2530 times
Thank you for sharing your cuddly kittens it brought a smile to my face. I love cats especially baby animals. I just a litter of baby hedgehogs born a week ago. But kittens are so much cuter when they are born lol. I hope you enjoy them and when it gets time to finding them homes i hope they find good homes. They are sp precious and beautiful.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]