IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By BabyLilac
As you can probably tell by the title and my avatar, I do some babyfur art. I am planning on creating a small story with my puppy character in comic form. I am wanting to have a changing machine, a lullaby scene, and a SUPER adorable bedtime scene. (Like, melt in your chair, Liza Frank weapons grade cute.) I am still putting together a couple different things, and am wanting it to be about 8-10 pages long, with exaggerated expressions, soft colors, and a playful feel. I am open up to ideas. What do you all think?
I wish i was creative to give ideas but this sounds like fun. Something i would definitely want to see. Maybe you could also like a play date scene. Baby furries are adorable and maybe you can make it big and get famous for it. Its just a thought. Sounds exciting though. Wish you luck.
Little_hedgehog wrote: 6 years ago I wish i was creative to give ideas but this sounds like fun. Something i would definitely want to see. Maybe you could also like a play date scene. Baby furries are adorable and maybe you can make it big and get famous for it. Its just a thought. Sounds exciting though. Wish you luck.
Thank you very much. Doing those kinds of scenes are a tad bit easier when I am in my littlespace. I don't think I will ever become famous for it (Like Tavi Munk) but, I would like to give out to the community a little bit with something adorable. I often use kawaii and exaggerated fun techniques, and look forward to how it plays out with the rest of the community, but I am a little nervous (Used to post to babyfur.me, and got a bit of......negative feedback, so much to where I actually couldnt draw for a little bit due to constant judging. I know it will not be perfect, but planning on doing it just for fun. You say a playdate scene, but I am not experienced in playdates at all, as I never had one, or been brave enough to attempt one. How would I go about doing that? ::p:
Hmm maybe a couple different types of furries playing with blocks and gettimg along to show diversity and show that everyone belongs? Dont let others negativity bring you down. They are probably just jealous. If i could draw even half as good as you could id be happy. But i cant even draw a cirlce or a stick person.
Thank you very much for your support. A lot of people don't appreciate my art and that means a lot to hear that. I like how you are adding diversity into the idea, as there isnt enough of that in the world, and I look forward to implementing that idea into the final concept! <3 Thank you so much!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]