IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By KiwiKat
Hi! Well idk I just wanted to show my art off and and idk maybe if somebody wanted me to draws them some stuff I could? 😆 My name in other places is usually SwiftKiwi. Though sometimes I use KatDerp or KiwiKat like I'm using here. I have a deviantart and a Pokémon amino using the name SwiftKiwi but I don't really go on either anymore (specially the deviantart lol). I really like doing pencil shading the most, but sometimes I do color or paint. Anyways this is just some of my stuff. I love drawing animals and monsters and fan art. Specially Pokémon.
IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2724 times
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG (564.17 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2724 times
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2724 times
The attachment IMG_0062.JPG is no longer available
Anyways. That's all! Thanks 😄
By Daxter
It's so cool!! Did you use images as a reference? They are pretty cute and realistic!
You should try, if you used images as references, to create something pure and original, you have good skills and I believe you can become one of the best :3
Good Luck on your next drawins!!
Yes, actually! I use images for reference, unless it's a character that I draw many times (some Pokémon I can do with minimal references or none at all). The axolotl was a picture I did for my old anatomy teacher. It got put on the side of Kevin the axolotl's tank and it still remains there though he has passed away. The pictures of turtles were referenced off of different pictures of turtles (though I forget what kind of turtle that actually is). The colored in picture is a Pokémon and the other picture is toothless from how to train your dragon. Very few of my pictures are roughly traced before I shade or color. I try to make a point to only trace from photos I have taken myself. Such as these pictures I drew of my dog and the picture of me holding a baby snapping turtle (both were traced from photos I took and loved a lot).
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
I'm not big on making my own characters (since when I make one I tend to forget about it and neglect using it haha out of pure laziness). But I do doodle dragons or other little monsters sometimes, but meh haha those often aren't my proudest works.
Here are the photos I took of my dog and the snapping turtle. (The photos I traced from) The story of the snapping turtle was that there's a little stream running through the woods near my neighborhood and behind my house. I saw a big turtle in my front yard one day after coming home from work and easily identified it as a snapping turtle. I noticed how she was digging in the dirt and rushed inside to tell everyone that she'd chosen the spot to lay her eggs. Months later, there were baby turtles emerging from the dirt in my yard and since they were docile, I held them and snapped a few photos before letting them do their turtle thing.
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG (538.95 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG (503.37 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
All your art looks so good! I love how good you are at art! It all looks great and I know everyone will enjoy seeing it just like I enjoy seeing it whenever you show me all the doodles you draw all the time! Your art deserves to be seen by the world because it is so good!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]