IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Daxter
So today, 26 July, it's stitch's day!
Why?
26-6
6-26
Experiment 626 - Stitch!
Also, Lilo and Stitch was released in 2002, making this year 15 years! Stitch is 15 Years old!!

And since I love stitch and I think myself as being him since I want to be a little and a puppy...
I have decided to spend the day watching all Lilo and Stitch movies, while dressed in a Stitch Kingurumi, and Stitch mittens, while holding my Stitch plushie :3
It's me c: sorry for the quality
It's me c: sorry for the quality
DSCF0345.JPG (820.5 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

I am loving this day so far!! Did you know today is Stitch's day? How are you going to spend it?
Sounds like I'm gonna have to watch lilo and stitch and cuddle my stitch plush tonight! 😄 Stitch is definitely one of my favorite disney characters. But it's even cooler cause the person that voices chihiro from spirited away also voiced lilo from lilo and stitch. And both are easily some of my favorite movies! Maybe I should watch both tonight
😍that is teeew cute!! I didn't know today was stitch day, but he is adorable ~ I haven't seen lilo and stitch in forever though :((... my older brother used to have a Stitch stuffie and haded his whole computer decked out stitch style. I think he even putted stitch stickers on his skateboard and motorcycle 🏍 helmet. He was a big fan I should tell him of this day :3
cute! :) you might be a bigger stitch fan than me! I just posted my stitch :D why must there be so many characters!! like jeeeeeeesus, I don't want to write an essay :( everyone should post their stitch stuff!! woohoooo. I have lots of stitch stuff too, like a stitch funko pop!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]