IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By minka
Hey guys,

so I'm an artist, illustrator and writer and I'm currently visiting a College.
Here I want to show you some of my analogue works. Please tell me what you think!

By IBelongToMyDaddy
THOSE ARE SO AMAZING OMG! You have a really pretty and diverse art style, and it works really well. Especially the third one with the girl in the green body suit, the detail on the legs makes it look super realistic, and the fourth one with the hair looks phenomenal! Keep it up, you're really good! :craze:
By littlekawaiigirl19
This is super duper pretty oh my gosh! :omg: :omg: I absolutely love this! How long have you been drawing because this is amazing have you ever thought about maybe doing art and selling it on etsy? Keep up the amazing work! You are awesome ^_^ :heart: :heart:
By TheDaddiestDaddy
WOW. That is really fantastic. You really are very talented. I really like the first and last one the best. The last makes me think of a sad lost princess :( You should post more. I know they would be well received.

Still can get over how good they are! Keep it up!
By minka
Oh my god, thank you for all your supportive messages!
I'm so glad that you like them! As an artist I'm always worrying that my art isn't good enough, and I always try to improve my skills.
Also, I would love to be a professional Concept Artist or at least work in the Video Game or the Movie Industry.
At the moment I try to show my work at Comic Cons and small events where comic fans and anime fans and Cosplayer are gatherin :)
By Juicebox
Vurry nice. I especially like the black and white one. Her hair looks rly detailed and you put really good direction into it, making it look like it's got some weight to it, drooping over the branches and stuff. ^_^ Really good job!
And I love studio ghibli too :D Beary nice concept you have there with all the characters.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]