IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By CindyLou
So I had to adult Saturday and go see my therapist, which is always very rough on me. So afterwards daddy took me out for snow cones and then to build a bear where I got 2! I got Squirtle and the Beast! This little girl is a happy camper!!
I love Build-A-Bear so much!!! It is like a magical place that is so much fun! I am so glad for Build-A-Bear! And I'm really glad that the store understands that sometimes people who are adults want to make plush toys too!!

I am so glad your daddy did something so nice for you after a hard day! That is such a nice thing for him to do! :D

Last time I went to Build-A-Bear they didn't have any beasts! He looks so soft and snuggly! I hope you give them both a big hug for me and take good care of your new friends! Thank you for sharing your good day, that makes me happy to hear about!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]