IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Starfire612
So here lately, I've been getting ideas for stories for my babyfur sona. I've been working on on a somewhat long piece here recently that was inspired by a trip to a nearby park with a friend (who isn't a little.) The sights that we spotted as we walked through were real pretty and I got to looking at them through a child's eyes in a way. This gave me the idea to finally write a little story that's still in the process. Ever since, I've been trying to get ideas from everyday life around me to make up little stories to help express my need to be little. It's also got me wondering if other people get inspiration like that. I'm pretty sure they do. But, what's your inspiration for your works?
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]