IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By angelxxeyes
Okie hallo, this is kind of a really random, possibly weird question. I dunno. But, I have this habit of biting and picking at my fingernails/cuticles and it's getting to the point where I have band-aids on like, six of my fingers because it literally hurts if anything touches my fingertips. My nails never manage to get very long, and it's just....well, it's getting a lil ridiculous. I've tried painting my nails to somehow try and remind myself to stop, and I'm almost always fiddling with something. But it's a fairly subconscious thing, so neither of those things seem to help.

Any ideas?

This is so random, oh my lordy, heh. Sowwy if this is the wrong topic, I wasn't sure exactly where to put this.
By LostLight
a lot of time's this habit is caused by stress or other thing related to but like any habit u have to take control if you want to stop best way is every time you catch your self doing it pinch or some form of pain peeper on fingers ex.. you will slowly stop it will take a wile but this is the best way i have found. Ps there might be better way this is just the best way i have found
Oooooooh yeah, I definitely definitely think it's probably a stress related thing. Okie, I'll try that for sure, I haven't done that yet at all. That's a good idea. I think it'll probably be kinda hard to actually catch myself doing it, at least for the first little bit, because usually I think I'm kinda spacey when I'm doing it. But when I do, I'll try the pinching thing for sure. Thank you for your suggestion :)
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]