IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Qasqg3
Ik their are littles out their even some daddies and mommies that suffer from anxiety and depression and stuff. I do. Right now i am jus so agitated and depressed and stuff it could be several reasons. Like my meds and stuff. Or my friend had this thing shes gluten free because also cause extreme depression agitation anxiety and stuff. I had alot of bread today and for anyone who dosent know. bread has gluten in it only special gluten free bread dosent. When i am on here i am usually happy their are occasions when i get into my moods. Some of you been around for them. Anyways its one of my moods today. I am upset agitated depressed sad jus all of the things. Like if u could put all emotions into one thats what i am right now. I jus got to speak to my therapist yesterday but i talked mouth off about all my summer problems that we didnt have time to really give me much help on what to do. Well not for all of it. Thats fo next time. In the meantime right now i feeling lost again idk what to do to out of this dump maybebits hard because i feel so tired and i jus want to stay in my bed and continue laying down but at the same time i dont want to be in my room. I dont want to jus be laying here thinking about how ipset i am how depressed am how i jus wan to punch or hit something jus be outright violent to rid me of all these emptions. I dont wan to sit here and think about it any of that. Yet i am all out of what to do options. I try distracting myself. I play games on my phone but that got boring. All my girlfriends are in other dorms too far fo my lazy legs that want to sleep to have to walk. Idk what to do i am so caught up in ny head idk how to get out. I wan my daddy here but hes away plus hes going thru stuff. I sick of adding on to it. Anyways i am at the firetruck the world point. Dont worry i refraining myeself from doing anything stupid. Thats why i decided to jus write. And thats what i am doing. I dont think i was lukin fo advice but maybe i am. Maybe i jus need idk explanation or a hug idk. Id really care. I guess that was it. I am not totally relieved but i guess it sort of helped. Still agitated.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]