IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Gabriel732
Hi everyone! I'm a little and I've been having some trouble lately. I go through occasional bouts of insomnia where I just can't fall asleep. Even if I feel exhausted out of my mind I still can't fall asleep. Once I'm asleep, that's it though. This combination doesn't really help with school though. I've tried melatonin with the max dosage, eating something before bed, and warm milk and I still can't sleep! It's getting ridiculous at this point! Usually I can handle this on my own but this is the worst I've had it in over 2 years.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fall asleep. I will try anything!!! :sleep: :ninni: :sry:

(This post would not have been made without the support of spell check)
I had to add some humor even though it's kinda true. :>.<:
Maybe try to listen to a guided meditation before sleep, or at least to some "soothing sleep sounds" like crickets, white noise, or something else like that. I have insomnia and I've gotten used to not sleeping much, but meditation and ASMR videos normally help me to relax a little more and sometimes go to sleep.

Otherwise watch how much caffeine you have during the day, and don't eat right before bed. Both of those make it harder to fall asleep. Try to keep your bed as something exclusively for sleeping (aka don't be on your phone in bed, don't lay in bed reading, etc.) and don't look at screens (computer, phone, TV) for an hour prior to when you want to go to sleep. Sometimes exercising earlier in the day can help, but make sure you don't do it too close to bed time, as exercising can actually give you an energy boost.

Good luck!
By BabyMeg
Hey girlie,
Something that really helped me sleep was counting sheep! I know that sounds cheesy, but sometimes timing your breathing to the numbers really helps! Also you could try relaxation techniques while you're laying in bed. Sometimes I'll go through all the muscles in my body from the tips of my toesies to my ears and relax every single part. Most of the time, your mind wanders and you're out like a light before you finish.
Hope this helps, lots of love!
By Heisenbergdl
Stay off your phone! Or anything with a screen for atleast an hr before bed! I have heard this from so many sources, its bad for anyone i know it can be hard but its already been mentioned so i feel more confident about my answer, a nice fresh diaper, clean sheets and bedding, dont turn the heat up too high, maybe sit in my recliner for a bit and just think before even getting into bed, and it works most times for me, try to stay away from your bed during the day, staying in the bed to do other things when not trying to sleep can associate it with not sleeping when you do try, again all from personal experience! Hope this can help!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]