IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Nicklepony
Welcome to the LSMRH...
L.ittle
S.pace's
M.ed
R.eminders
H.erd

This is a topic I hope we can get off the ground.

My idea behind this is anyone who has a daily routine (be it meds/ nap~time or just eating a meal) can post that here. You will have a reminder that you did do the act (and best of all earn your site sweets). also an even Bigger bonus is that you will help other do the same by keeping this bumped.

I really would like to see this grow.

How it works....
You just stay that you took/did your action(s) on the current day and time (please don't list what meds you are taking in here) and that's all there is too it. the hard part is going to be the text minimum limit but get creative folks xD

. so lets start ... on 3/27/2018 @ noonish I, Nicklepony, took my meds
By PuppyNobody
I don't remember if I took my morning meds today. It was all a blur and I think that means I didn't take them.
That's why I was more talkative to the teacher today then usual XD
But I'll remember to take my night meds tonight.
I hope to remember to take them tomorrow since I have to go to the doctors.
By SunshineDaisie
I am supposed to take daily medications twice a day and also have a nap everyday for at least an hour. So far today I have taken first dose of medication but no nap yet. Perhaps later....but I had coffee so probably not lol
By BabyAnthony
I have a repotty training routine once I wake (usually around 5:00am) then every 2 hours when I’m home on my day off and then right befor I go to bed (times depends on when daddy says bedtime or when I’m really tierd) but I do work so I go right befor I go to work and when I get home from work (time depends on schedule)
By Snowflake911
Vitamins - Check!

Daily medicine - Check!

Allergy medicine - Check!

Cold medicine - (disgusting) check :no: :no:

Have to take cold medicine again tonight at bed time but that's all for the day! :yay: :yay: :yay:
By Nicklepony
I promise I took my meds yesterday. I was just too anxious about making sure everything was in place for my convention.

I'm there now ... and got meds in hand ... so down the hatch. and all caught up for my daily does of ovals.
By Nicklepony
bumpies.

this thread isn't getting as many hits as I was hoping it would, ... non the less I took my meds today (and for the last few days) only missed one days does and took that around 12:45 am the next day soo was just a few hours off track. Hope others see this and it reminds you to take your daily doses n maybe perhaps post that ya dids
By nueva5
hi. i am curious. what do the letteers stand for? i have to take meds 4 times a day. i am fortunate. my pharmacy prepares them in a bubble pack. it has four bubbles for each of the 7 days. i was a little late taking them this morning. i stayed in bed a little too long. it was almost like i doubled up my morning and noon doses. it also seemed that way with the evening and bedtime doses, tonight. because i am also trying to lose weight, i stop eating around 7 pm. i try to have my dinner/evening meds around 5. i have to take the geoddon with food, so i take it with my dessert. it appears i have to get up early, around 730, to get my meds in with some space in between them. good luck with your meds, keep trying. you'll be back on track and feeling better soon.
By Nicklepony
took my meds again on time (just didn't post everyday =/)

you asked what the letter stand for whelp it's ....

L.ittle
S.pace's
M.ed
R.eminders
H.erd
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]