IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By DarthDoggo93
Warning, this is an angsty pity party. Idk why I'm even posting this. I'm so stuck atm and my mental health is fu*king me over again. Life's going off the rails and neither therapy nor medication is helping. Something's gotta give eventually, I'm fed up of crying all the time and just want some peace from my own mind.
I feel your pain there. The hardest part is the self analyzing in order to find your triggers, what they are and learn to avoid them, or eventually learn to cope with them. I've found one of the best things to do is write down what's bothering me, how I really feel and try to learn from it. Sadly, that's not something that will work for everyone. Therapy did not work for me at all and the medications took a while to find the right mix that helps. Regardless, I hope you find something that helps you feel better.
:splode:
Thank you, thats really sweet of you to sah and very reassuring. Feeling a bit more optimistic, sometimes when im having a dark day things always seem much worse than they actually are. I have been writing things down which does help centre me. I'm glad you're feeling better too, love and peace x
Any time ^_^. I'm a firm believer that no one should ever have to put through a life of severe mental anguish and if talking with someone helps, then I'll do what I can.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]