IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By fairyscience
Just wondered if there's any other spoonie littles out there with chronic illnesses? Would be nice to make friends if there are :)
By gutsy
This is sooo late, but I just discovered this website and I'm stalking the forums. I'm a little and I have psoriatic arthritis. I'd love to be your friend :)
By PetPapa
Not a little, but definitely a spoonie. I'd love to chat about never having enough spoons if anyone likes [emoji14]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
I had heard the term spoonie here and there but never had it explained to me. I had to look it up just now and I can relate a lot to the meaning.

Due to a few chronic conditions I get fatigue really bad and there is only so much I can do at a time before I have to zonk out for awhile. I just never related it to spoons before.

My conditions only started about three years ago and before that I worked a lot and pushed myself very hard. Still trying to understand my conditions and how to manage my life with them. It's a steep learning curve :shock: but trying to figure it out a little at a time. :yes:

I have been a little all my adult life and it actually helped me manage some of my health problems by being able to give up control and be taken care of.
le sigh. ME! Super sick little but they still don't know what is wrong with me. I have been in and out of hospitals for the last year but they still don't know what is causing it. I have been tested for EVERYTHING! **Cry I hate needles**

My body over reacts to any food or water that I try and eat. So it's pretty much like waking up to food poisoning every day for 1-3 hours. I was on a flight from Jamaica to Toronto and got sick every 10-20 minutes until I got home which was 3 hours and the worst thing ever.

I have my medical card so the strain I have helps with the nausea and extreme pain but it is the only thing other than him keeping me going.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]