IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
Hi! I really really want one!

I have sleep apnea and I use a CPAP machine to help me get enough oxygen through the night, but my mouth still opens sometimes. I tried a couple of chin straps, but I don't like them, and I don't like the idea of a tongue stabilization device suction thingy or a mouth guard that clamps your whole mouth shut.

Is there a special type of pacifier to look for when it comes to sleep apnea? Like, is orthodontic better than the traditional nipple? Also, are there any adult pacifier makers that make special sleep apnea ones? I just want to try and make the best choice, and also not end up with a worse lisp or teeth problem than I already have. LOL!

Thankies for any comments and tips.
I just gots a pacifier from LittleforBig on Amazon. I trying it out. It stays in my mouth half the time when I sleeping, so it might stay longer when I get used to it. I make sure to brush my teeth before using it too! :pacy:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]