IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Teaguen
Social Anxiety is NOT a mental illness. It IS a physical disorder that does NOT allow for normal/socially acceptable interaction with people. The signs of social anxiety are: hiding, running, ignoring others, 'peeking' around corners, nervousness in groups of three or more. To help someone with this patience is the key. To tell someone that they make themselves unapproachable is NOT...I repeat NOT helpful. It just makes that person feel WORSE than they already do. Do not judge someone based on their actions. ASK them if they're okay. If they say no then try to find out why. If they clam up leave them alone. I was diagnosed with Multiple Anxiety Disorder when I was 8 years old. One of the anxieties involved is severe social anxiety. My reactions are conditioned meaning I learned them from being treated like garbage and being threatened with violence if I spoke in public. With that being said people who suffer from anxiety need compassion not ignorant b.s. So please...if you notice someone who is socially awkward...approach them slowly and let them set the pace.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]