IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.

Which Myers-Briggs type are you?

I'm infp-t. And it kinda makes sense to me! Which is probably why I spent so much time with my ex. I was looking for the good in him even though he was a liar and a cheater and a horrible human being overall. He hurt me bad yet I still kind of forgive him just a bit. I always try to help my friends when they're going through problems and I always have very few friends because I'm shy... and I am a dreamer and an artist. I love monsters and dragons and all sorts of creatures. Because sometimes creatures are incredibly pure. Yep lol this is definitely me 😂
I am an INFP. It's kind of amusing to see how many of us are INFPs. I only recently discovered Myers Briggs and am just absolutely loving everything I read about it. Every since I took the test, my google now app keeps showing me different articles on personalitygrowth that are a lot of fun to read. Things like, How each personality handles living alone, What you look for in a best friend, etc.
Wow.... so many INFPs! I'm an INFP-t myself, and it's kind of interesting that so many of us test that way... though, I guess not really surprising. And while I know that the MBTI has plenty of detractors, and the test can be easily manipulated, I still find it a useful tool in getting a base line on someone new, and insight on how to communicate and see things from their perspective.

INFPs rise up and unite! eventually... and individualy... in our own private headspaces... :gigs:

By ShyBabyCali
I actually just took that test yesterday and I got INFP. I wasn't suprised at all. I already knew that though. I like that I got that result though. Sometimes in my opinion it can be a bad thing though. Because I got 100% feeling and 0% thinking. I also wear my heart on my sleeve so I can get quite emotional, plus I'm very nice and for some odd reason people like to take advantage of nice people but anywho. Hehe I got sidetracked oppsie I tend to do that a lot.

Welp I thought I had something else to had but my brain has went blank okay so that's all then bye bye :bye: :pacy:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]