Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I live in Tennessee, and I love living here. There are so many different types of geography to explore and take pictures of. I love going on hikes through the Appalachian mountains and just camping. I love the small towns around here as well, the people are so nice and the cooking is old fashioned and delicious. I don't know, maybe I am biased since I've lived here all my life, but I love the mix that you get while living here. You have mountain towns, but also big cities, you have mountains, but also flat land for as far as the eye can see, you have a mix of culture, and plenty of job growth opportunities. I just love it here!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I hear Canada is lovely in the Winter, if not brilliantly cold. I'm from Hampshire, in England, where the rain is probably the the only weather we know that we'll get. Gotta say, i've not seen snow here in awhile, kinda missing it actually... Is the snow there thick and fluffy usually? Or somewhat compact and not so fun?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I live in Evansville Indiana, USA. I'm from Indianapolis though. It's just starting to cool down here and feel more like Fall which is good because I absolutely love fall. The weather here though tends to fluctuate a lot. One day I went to class and it was 50 degrees and when my class finished I went outside and it was snowing.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By MiddlesAreAwesome
I live in Missouri. Lived her most my life. I like it here, simple and friendly people. However, summers here suck because of how hot and Especially how humid it gets here. It's so bad you spend lots of the summer inside in the AC because it's just to humid outside and your miserable out there. So in the future, I want to move somewhere like Colorado to escape the humidity in the higher elevations. Live around or in the mountains some where. I'll sacrifice dealing with a little colder winters and more snow to be able to enjoy summer time more! :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Littlespace Songs and Music

Here are some of my PERSONAL favorite songs to l[…]

What is your favorite stuffy's name? hims JoJoBear[…]

Hello everybody, I have a problem, and I do not kn[…]

This is so important. A little's submission is to […]