Witchcraft and other non-conformities

Rock_N_Roll_Writer
Role: Little

Witchcraft and other non-conformities

Postby Rock_N_Roll_Writer » 3 weeks ago

I just wanted to know if any other littles, bigs, or switches are interested or practice witchcraft, or other occult practices.

I only practice discreetly with a small group of friends. Mostly basic divination (tarot cards, tea readings, pendulums). We actually made an agreement to not do anything to affect others without their consent. In my mind, magic should not be used to influence the decisions of others.

If you're simply curious, or just want to ask some questions, feel free! I will answer publicly or privately.

Kodicat

Re: Witchcraft and other non-conformities

Postby Kodicat » 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm a practicing witch myself! I'm agnostic pagan, plus an animist with heavy belief in faeries, and don't work with any gods for personal reasons (though I do believe them all to exist, depending on who is observing them;). Most of my own magic is in the small things- add a bit of herbs to match intent to a meal, little methods of divination using raindrops falling on my window or incense smoke. Bath spells, which are wonderful. Dream interpretation (though I consider that less magic and more one's subconscious throwing a useful tool at us). I recently got a deck of tarot cards that I hope to learn and to consult in more serious readings. I'm assuming you have a deck too, what deck(s) do you use?? ^u^

Rock_N_Roll_Writer

I just have a basic tarot deck I got at a store. I'm hoping to get a themed one with fairies as a late Christmas present.

Rock_N_Roll_Writer

I just have a basic tarot deck I got at a store. I'm hoping to get a themed one with fairies as a late Christmas present.

Kodicat

I just got my second. The first was a steampunk deck with no obvious symbolism whatsoever that changed the names of the suits. It was weird and hard to get into. This time though? Classic suits with cats! Definitely something I can get into more.
I really wish Brian Froud had a tarot deck with his faerie art, but all that exists is oracle cards...

Rock_N_Roll_Writer

OMG a Brian froud tarot deck sounds like a dream!

I'm actually about to get a friend of mine a cat tarot deck. :gigs:

Kodicat

Oh, really? The one I have is "tarot of pagan cats" by Magdelina Messina and Lola Airaghi. I know there's several out there, which one are you getting them?

Rock_N_Roll_Writer

She was having trouble picking between two.

One was called the Cats Eye deck, the other was the Black Cat deck. Don't recall who made them.

faebabby
Role: Kitten

Postby faebabby » 2 days ago

Im currently researching into WItchcraft, but not practicing quite yet as i wanna be safe you know? Im mostly interested Tarot and love spells (But i do not want to use them to alter someones relationship or make someone feel attarction or stay with me, but little spells that enhance my love life like special burst sigils and sweet love spells)

Graciedoll
Role: Babygirl

Postby Graciedoll » 10 hours ago

I'm a practicing witch! I'm solitary, and mainly do kitchen witchcraft, though I'm getting more into divination and spellwork recently. I don't have any tarot decks, but I do work with cartomancy with my playing cards. I'm ALWAYS researching and learning more, and there's just soooo much!

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”