IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Helllooo

What do you guys play with? I wanna DO SOMETHING! Ahhh!!! :craze: I’m a super active little and I really really REALLY wanna play with something but the toys I find aren’t challenging enough. I’m stuck in quarantine and it’s killllinngggg me. I want something I can make or put together. A lot of the toys for girls are dolls n coloring stuff. I don’t like sitting still for long. If it helps I love dinosaurs, outer space, mermaids, baking, crafts/art, movies/cartoons, building stuff, and being outside.

Hope everybody is okay in quarantine!!
I love doing craft stuff, I recently bought these things we in swedish call "pärlplattor", unfortunately idk what they're called in english but copy and paste that into a google search and you'll see pictures of it haha, you build pictures using pearls, patterns or characters or whatever really, it's very fun ::3:
Ninni7 wrote: 3 years ago I love doing craft stuff, I recently bought these things we in swedish call "pärlplattor", unfortunately idk what they're called in english but copy and paste that into a google search and you'll see pictures of it haha, you build pictures using pearls, patterns or characters or whatever really, it's very fun ::3:
if it helps(and for whatever reason u dont want to google what it is), pärlplattor is perler beads! we used them once in my 1st grade art class, and it was a lot of fun! u can make cute charms and decorations and stuff! uwu
Push toys with flappy feet. You know: the stick with a wooden bird on the end with two leathery feet attached to wheels on either side? You walk around pushing it in front of you and the feet go thwap-thwap-thwap-thwap-thwap? Or you run and they go ThwapThwapThwapThwapThwap! Love those. Always makes me smile, along with those popper ones that spit the balls as they roll inside a clear plastic case (although the popper toy is pure medieval torture by the second day of your kid having it.)

I also love undulating pull toys.
I've always loved Lego and more hands-on oriented toys since I love to build things, especially in my middle space. Taking time to work on one specific thing sometimes gets to me, like puzzles but they are fun when themed around princesses. You can find movie-based worksheets about cartoons and movies online if you are sick of coloring things, with tiny crosswords and word searches etc. Even finding more "classroom" oriented work from grades k-5 online has helped me regress, and use my brain a little in that space haha :splode:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]