IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By Deleted User 62376
I have found a lot of coloring books on Amazon, at Target and even at my local grocery store. I think you can buy coloring books directly from Crayola too.

I love coloring too! I have a book and colored pencils in my car for emergency coloring situations.
Yes online is always a good place to look if you're looking for something specific, if you feel awkward buying them in person, or simply don't have a store near you that sells cute ones. I personally found a lot at stores like Meijer, Target, and other places like that.
If you're on a budget, some dollar stores actually have a pretty good selection too! I found a really cute Hello Kitty one and a few other cartoon-themed ones that were super cute (Peppa Pig, My Little Pony, etc) when I went to Dollar Tree last time.
You can always try the kids craft aisle or the general craft/art supply aisle at a local supermarket to see if they have anything. Good luck!! :splode:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]