IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
im having trouble finding a pacifier, while i live in a pretty large city, there is no supplier in my country that i know of that provides adult sized dummies and so importing from overseas, while doable, is way out of my price range.

i have a couple average dummies but i think they are just too small and i find myself clenching my jaw to try to keep them in place comfortably and i dont like sucking my thumb bc my nail frustrates me as well

does anyone have a solution? is there a diy i could do? i really feel comforted using a dummy but after a little while i feel tense and frustrated and i dont feel little anymore.
any suggestions? ::(: :>.<:
I would recommend custom sites like Etsy or other market places on social media. While Etsy isn't the cheapest, they have several suppliers who will make, sell, and ship them to you. They are fit to your personalized taste and are great quality (so you'll get what you pay for).
JelloAngel wrote: 3 years ago I would recommend custom sites like Etsy or other market places on social media. While Etsy isn't the cheapest, they have several suppliers who will make, sell, and ship them to you. They are fit to your personalized taste and are great quality (so you'll get what you pay for).
i would love too but the shipping fee on top of the customation fee is just way to expensive for me at the moment
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]