IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I wanted to give a heads up that www.dollskill.com currently has several jewelry and accessory items right now that are super cute and perfect for littles. There are too many to list links to everything, but they have a safety pin choker, lots of jewelry with butterflies, hearts, kittens, and other cute items. I know they almost always have cute stuff available, but I thought I would mention it because I saw some things that were too cute to pass up and placed an order!

I hope someone else finds it helpful! :pinkh:
By Deleted User 62400
Gabbyslittleshop.com also has cute pacis, bottles, and paci clips. you can even customize things and its super affordable. I just ordered stuff from her and she is super sweet and responsive when you ask questions. I am always looking for good places to shop so i will have to go check out dollskill. Thank you for the info!!! :yes: :pacy: :splode:
There are different types of jewellery available. Some like trendy collections, while some others go for traditional. All have their beauty. Choices depend on occasions. At some circumstances of wearing a modern dress, we choose trendy one's. If we are in traditional, we choose according to that. So it depends on people mindsets. There comes a variety when it's a fusion of these two. That is also happening these days. :bye: :hi:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]