IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Not sure on the onesie; I looked some up on Etsy and they only seem to get higher from there. XP

As for other items, I would definitely haunt some thrift stores; I get some of my best stuffies and toys from thrift stores. Also if you're into coloring, I find that the local dollar store is a hidden gold mine for fun stickers and crafty things. ^_^
For a while, my local department store carried adult sized onesies/footed pajamas. Soon as I saw 'em, I bought a couple too. I was glad I did, 'cause they didn't last long. Sometimes, ya just gotta keep an eye out. When ya find somethin' ya like *buy it*. 'Cause if ya wait until next month, or next week, it might not be there any more.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]