IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Ok so I get really worried about how often I should clean my bottles after they’ve been used.. like I rarely have milk before bed anymore cause it makes me sleepy but I feel like I gotta clean it right away to stop bacteria and stuff but like it should be fine right? To sleep then clean it when I wake up?
Also like actually cleaning it, cause I feel like I got the process right and I bought a drying rack specifically for pacis and bottles cause I read somewhere you gotta like dry and store it right away, but I think if anyone knows any methods could you lmk… just so Ik I’m doing it right or if I’m doing too much.. please and thank you! (ृ ´͈ ᵕ `͈ ृ )ु
Babies are a lot more susceptible to getting sick because they are so small, fevers can damage their growing brains, and their immune systems are weaker. Every cold, virus, and stomach bug you've ever fought off in the 2+ decades you've been alive has made your body better at fighting off other stuff. Honey can have very small amounts of botulism in it, for example, which can be fatal for a baby, which is why they're not supposed to have it. But you can eat a whole thing of honey comb and be totally fine.

A lot of parents are also super paranoid and want to keep anything from hurting their babies, which is why they'd be so aggressive cleaning things. But you're a full grown adult with (I assume) a perfectly functioning immune system. If you have your bottle with stuff in it left out overnight, washing it the next day would be fine. Wash them like you would any of your other cups or dishes. Your dishwasher runs hot enough to kill pretty much everything and your immune system takes care of the rest.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]