IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss a healthy lifestyle, weight loss goals, or refine exercise routines.
By Isabelle
I really want to work harder on losing weight but its really hard for me. I am down about 30 pounds but it's taken me years to do it, I tend to lose 3-4 pounds then go nowhere for months. I have been keeping up with exercise for about two years now, I know I need to do it more but I struggle because exercise can trigger a panic attack. I'm doing 15-20 minutes 3-5 days a week which is less then dr recommended 30 minutes 5 days a week, but two years ago when I started I could only do 5 minutes at a time because of the panic. So I'm improving but it does take time. My other problem is that feeling hungry/stomach growling can also cause a panic attack or high anxiety, so I can't just 'sit with hunger' to lose weight. I am also in a house that tends to value buying and having sweets around all the time :>o<: and due to my anxiety issues I can't join a gym or go outside. I only have exercise dvds and free weights (2 and 3 pounds). Any ideas? I'd like to set a goal of losing 25 pounds next year but I can imagine if I'm lucky I'll barely get 5 off ::(:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]