IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss a healthy lifestyle, weight loss goals, or refine exercise routines.
By Emily
I've been walking every night for a little over a year, and I don't think it's very effective ::(:
I started walking and doing some other exercise in order to lose weight, since I thought dieting was too hard. The result? I'm now half-muscular, half-fat. I think it would just be more effective to just try dieting :-.-:

On a sort of unrelated note, if you do decide to take up walking, I'd suggest just leaning into it first. My neighborhood for instance, is one mile around the perimeter, so I took several months of walking around it once, then worked up to two miles, and now I'm working on three. If you don't care too much about your body shape, I'd definitely recommend it because it still gives you more energy. Then you can use that energy to be more hyper and energetic :D

Also, I'd suggest to try doing it in the mornings. I usually do it at nights, soon after the sun sets, and it's great because it's not as hot as it was during the day, and because I'm an introvert, I like the low-light stimulation and being away from people, but being at night also has its own disadvantages. For instance, more night-time insects come out including spiders :o On the plus side though, you stop being afraid of spiders pretty quickly. They hang some big elaborate webs in between the trees and over the sidewalks, and you just walk right into them. One time, I remembered getting home and finding a spider web in my mouth, but I was completely unfazed. I'm not saying this to dissuade you from walking, I'm just saying you just get over your fears by accident.

The reason why I recommend mornings is presumable it's still cool enough during the super early mornings, and also out of the way so you can still relax for the rest of the day after it's over. One thing that's dissuading about late night walks is the fact that when you're done, it's kind of bad for falling asleep. Recently, I've discovered that you can have some really relaxing evenings when you've gotten your exercises with done with earlier in the day. But I know people have to go to work and go to school and stuff. Therefore, I think it's usually best in the early mornings and late evenings.

Good luck on finding your right exercise schedule! :heart:
By +Sakia+
I-i'm relieved that there are Daddy's that do enjoy 'softer' littles, but I also am glad I'm not the only one trying to walk when able to , to lose weight. QwQ I'm more trying to lose weight so I can feel comfortable again..
Walking is a great way to get cardio in. Interval training is the most efficient way to walk for weight loss. My suggestion is not to over do it. Start slow and build up. That way you don’t fatigue your muscles, and wake up sore and achy. Example: Week 1- 20 min mile. Week 2- 18 min mile. Week 3- 16 min mile. Week 4- 14 min mile. So on and so forth.

When you are able to consistently walk at a certain speed without fatigue, then begin adding short interval changes. Example: 5 mins walking + 1 min jogging.

Get a fitness tracker (Jawbone, Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc), download a fitness app (MapMyFitness) and walk happily!

A workout buddy is also a great idea. You can both keep each other accountable and motivated.

I would suggest some walking DVDs for colder, rainy days. I love the original Zumba dvds and adore Leslie Sansome.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]