IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I want to make my wardrobe more little I only have a binky (paci) and a few comfy pants and I don't know where to start with that, I know a lot of Etsy shops have very nice and expensive onesies or starter packs but I want to start small so I can afford it. it's the details that I focus on like I want slippers and socks or a special blanket to carry around (i work at home) all of my clothes feel too serious, I want to wear something to relax and feel like myself.
Regardless of clothes, you always are a Little and you don't need clothes to be who you are!

Anyway, we recommend that you stay away from starter packs and surprise boxes. You can very easily find comparable products for cheaper, and the typical products offered are mostly junky, cheap items that are readily available in your local supermarkets.

If it's inexpensive wardrobe that you're looking for, and depending on your Little age, you might find that pajama sets can be fun, playful and comfortable. We do not have any concrete store suggestions or listings, aside from this cute little set we got for ourselves. VENTELAN Women Pajama Set Cute Cartoon Character

If you want comprehensive list of options available in the market for Littles, you can go to this link in DateCGL (LittlespaceOnline's Sister site):

https://www.datecgl.com/linkssharing
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]