IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
We don't take our ring off. We have chosen to keep

Before we received our engagement ring almost a year ago, we were unsure wether or not it would be comfortable to wear. When we received it though we realized that it was actually quite comfortable and not at all in the way of anything.

We got married a month or so ago, and our wedding band is smooth and quite comfortable. We haven't taken it off since, except once to admire it with our Mommy (whom we're married to).

When in Littlespace (our regression age is in the newborn-infant range) the last thing we are aware of is our wedding band. So it naturally stays on. And due to the importance tied to it, one of our personal limits even while regressed is not to remove it.
I’m am new to Littlespace, this is something I’m still exploring. I’m married to my Daddy, and he’s not a little. I’ve never removed my wedding band unless I’m cleaning. It’s far too important to me, I like to keep it with/on me at all times.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]