IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I am an ENFJ I believe,
I'm an empathetic person and I like to make people Happy. I'm not a push over though and it makes me very sad or angry when people think that my kindness can be taken for granted. I'm pretty sure that's why I could never identify as a slave because it makes me feel that way, even if its not true. I'm quite willful and have many Cat/Kitten like habits. I do best with a caretaker that understands I want to refuse things with free will and that I'm not a brat, just not in the mood. I don't mind having my mind changed later tho lol.
Oh nice! And thank you for replying! I understand how it feels having your kindness taken for granted and how much it can hurt. I struggle with giving up enough control to ever think of being a slave too, and I tend to be seen as a brat because I'll refuse things. Maybe thats a *NF* thing?
Oh tht's okay! I totally understand that part too tho even tho I'm stubborn I do crave doing what I'm told and pleasing others even if it ends up being in the negative for me which might be why I've became a bit of a brat (Too many times people have used me)
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]