IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi,
Brand new to all of this. Met my little about a month ago on line who told me all about it and wanted to know if i wanted to try it (long distance).
in the past month i have done research to be a better domdaddy and my little i sort of training me by telling me what she wants etc.
the one thing i have learned is that it is about caring about each other. My little is very special to me and i want to be her safe space and someone who she can come to about anything. truly incredible experience so far.
So if anyone has any suggestions to make it even better then let me know. truly want to be the best domdaddy for her i can be. very open to learning more.
Hello! I am happy to hear you are seeking to be the best daddy you can be! I guess the best advice I can think of is to never stop learning about your little. Littles can be shy, needy and sensitive. We may hesitate to tell our caregiver certain things, for fear of driving them away. So keeping communication open is super important. Knowing and loving your little will help to give you good ideas for being a great daddy. For example, if you know they have a ton of responsibilities and are under a lot of stress, you might think about giving your little a prescribed nap, or other kind of down time such as coloring, bubble bath, or time spent on some other self nurturing activity. This can be so helpful to a busy, type A personality little. On the other hand, maybe your little struggles with self esteem or motivation? If so, then you might give them a daily activity to do that would build confidence, or cultivate a talent or skill, or create a plan together that would help them achieve a goal. Biological parents of actual children want to see them grow and be the best they can be. They also know when their child is wiped out and needs a break. Getting to know your little, their needs, their dreams and what makes them tick...and then lovingly helping them along...that would get you off on the right track!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]