IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 58349
my daddy has a 4-year-old niece who he loves and cares for so much. her biological age is the same age i regress to, and when im in littlespace and he talks about his niece i get super jealous and upset because i feel like he loves her more than me and that hes giving his attention to another little girl. i keep telling myself that he loves me in a different way and i cannot compare his love for his niece to his love for me, but in littlespace i still feel so jealous and sad and i find myself wishing he does things for me that he does for her. when im not in littlespace i dont feel jealous about it at all, and feel guilty that i even felt that way when i was in littlespace. has anyone else experienced something similar? should i express to my daddy how i feel?
This is not an okay situation.

Littlespace isn't a magical mindset where you mentally become an entirely different person. Thoughts that you have in Littlespace must be coherent with thoughts that you would have in general, as a person.

It is not an okay situation to be envying a biological kid and comparing yourself like that. We are a community of individuals that seek self-expression as the Littles, with absolutely no involvement in any way, shape or form of children. Children shouldn't be a part of your Regression, including mentally. Focusing on wanting to physically be a kid versus wanting to feel like a kid is not helpful.

You definitely should make an effort in rationalizing this further. Regression and Littlespace are beautiful, and your focus should be on how wonderful it is to still be a kid at heart even as you've aged and matured. Let children be children. You be you regardless of anything.

In talking to your Daddy about it (which comes off as you asking if you can guilt him for treating a child as a child so stop and give that some thought first and maybe not compare your relationship so much as talk about general suggestions you’d like that he doesn’t already try to give you), don't put this on your Daddy or his niece. It's perfectly okay to dote on family and to treat children as children. It's up to you to find a way to feel okay about it.
By Deleted User 58349
no child is involved in my regression whatsoever, i just find myself wishing that he gave me that kind of attention and doted on me like that and i would get jealous no matter who or what age the other person was. i just require more attention and dont want to share it when im in little space and when hes giving that to anything other than me i get upset

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]