IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Ok so I'm a little and my Daddy has a hard time with the nurturing part of the dynamic. Which upsets me. He only seems to see me in a sensual way. Which is OK sometimes but it seems to be a lot of the time. I have talk to him about this and he says he is trying but it is hard. I feel more like a annoyance when I want cuddles with out extras. What should I do?
Ok, when you've spoken to him about this, were you in littlespace? Or were you big? I feel this is a conversation that littles definitely need to have in big headspace. You have to very clearly lay out your needs in the relationship. And if all he can respond with is "I'm trying", while not actually changing his behavior, then he may not be right for you and you will need to get out of the relationship.

Has your Daddy really tried researching what is really required in a CG/l relationship? If not, I would recommend he check out some articles that really talk about what goes into being a caregiver.
Hi little girl and its the generic problem that most of the littles face when they start calling anyone 'Daddy' asap.
Word " Daddy Dom" is simple but it has a lot of meaning with in it. It includes taking responsibility of little's happiness, caring, nurturing, aftercare, making sure she met her schedule and a lot that you can realize being a Little Girl.

So the remedy to this problem is that ask your potential partner BEFORE agreeing for a relation that what he actually meant being called DADDY. What is his definition and what points he highlights. Its totally alright to be sensual, in fact its an integral part of any such relations, but it is not the only thing in relation as well. So discuss to it to your current daddy, put your point across and see if he is able to align it. If not, then suggest him to look for a Master/Slave relation because there being sensual is in master's will anytime, and you try to find your real DADDY DOM :)
shamank3 wrote: Ok, when you've spoken to him about this, were you in littlespace? Or were you big? I feel this is a conversation that littles definitely need to have in big headspace. You have to very clearly lay out your needs in the relationship. And if all he can respond with is "I'm trying", while not actually changing his behavior, then he may not be right for you and you will need to get out of the relationship.

Has your Daddy really tried researching what is really required in a CG/l relationship? If not, I would recommend he check out some articles that really talk about what goes into being a caregiver.

I was in big headspace. He has been reading more in to everything. We had a big sit down and I told him what I need. I told him that it is OK to be sensual sometimes but it isn't all I want. He understood and apologized. He took a step back to analyze everything and is working really hard to be better.
It is completely possible that he is not a nonsexual caregiver (i.e. a physically intimate caregiver). As littles have different needs and styles so too do caregivers. My Sir is a nonsexual caregiver and a physically intimate Master. While I would enjoy a bit of physically intimate/sensual CG/l I know that is not His style and respect that. As was mentioned before this may be an incompatibility in relationship needs between the two of you. You can discuss this (in big space), but ultimately if neither can change or compromise without sacrificing too much it may mean its time to end it.
LittleBunnyGirl13 wrote: 6 years ago Ok so I'm a little and my Daddy has a hard time with the nurturing part of the dynamic. Which upsets me. He only seems to see me in a sensual way. Which is OK sometimes but it seems to be a lot of the time. I have talk to him about this and he says he is trying but it is hard. I feel more like a annoyance when I want cuddles with out extras. What should I do?
The CGL lifestyle isn’t for everybody. Just let him be himself.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]