IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I used to get annoyed by my sisters childish way of speaking but now I'm the one that does it. I only use child speak/baby talk when I'm slipping/in little space or in the chat room with other members of the cgl community.
By Deleted User 60839
i don't use it, but of-course i can make exception and do it as a social mechanism when i want to fit in or connect with people more specifically than usual.

actually, as a smoll child, i can't ever remember talking like a baby in my naturally responsive life. i guess that's the point. i'm not impulsive to that 'regressive age-range'.

im open to it as a 'therapeudic' element though, for lack of a better word.
Hey,
I baby talk in texting and I also do it in person. I always have but it was more that I’d slip into it and would have no clue that I did. But now I’m slipping into it a lot more but not on purpose. As long as you don’t do it in public or at work, or with someone who is unsafe. I think it’s okay.
By Deleted User 56682
I use baby talk in my head only, especially when I'm trying to talk myself into doing something I don't want to or out of doing something I want to do that's probably a really bad idea. So it becomes something like a conversation in my head going back and forth.

I used baby talk with someone who I thought was a friend once a long time ago, before I even knew about littlespace & she was so freaking annoyed, it scared me off of using it with anyone again (>_<)
Yes my daddy loves it! we have our own language like instead of saying what are you doing I’ll look at him with a pout and say in a little voice what doing daddy or dada... Don’t let other people influence you being who you are real true honest,
From one baby girl to another🙂
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]