IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
:hi:
Washing our precious stuffies takes time, care, and effort. So how to wash them is what this post is about.
1.) Have a white pillow case or two handy.
2.) Place stuffie, one at a time, to wash in the pillow case. If you want to make sure you don't damage the eyes, nose, or other plastic pieces on the stuffie tie the open end of the first case and place the first case into the second case. And proceed to tie the second one.
(MAKE Sure you only have one stuffie in the cases)

3.) Wash stuffie on wash on delicate or hand wash only cycles, and use only cold water. IF you use hot water it may cause some shrinkage of the stuffie. However, if you have been sick it may be the way to go. (If the stuffie is of an age (over 20 years old) where you need to hand wash it. Make sure you have a big enough pile/cleaning container, get something which is a no-rinse formula, for hand-washing. With enough cold or warm water to fully submerge the stuffed animal, then add a teaspoon to a tablespoon of detergent per gallon of water. Submerge the toy and use a pumping motion — as if you were performing C.P.R. on Teddy — so that it’s saturated with water and detergent. Allow the toy to soak in that solution for 15 minutes, or up to an hour, before rinsing; more delicate toys should soak for less time to avoid damaging their fibers. When it’s time to rinse, you can either hold the toy under cool running water or drain and refill the sink with clean water, repeating the pumping motion to get rid of soap residue. The latter method is more gentle and will be best for especially tattered toys.
Got some help: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/17/pare ... imals.html
4.) Use something natural to wash it with, I use the following on a rotational basis:
Pure-Castile Soap
Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soap
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Dry
ECOS Plus
And you can use Essential Oils to make your stuffie smell nice
But if you have stains, as in bad stains, you can also use OxiClean just dilute it. (AND try getting the stains early.)

5.) Air dry the stuffie, do not put stuffie in a dryer!! Unless you know that it is not hazardous.

If worried about allergens place DRY stuffie in a plastic bag and place stuffie in freezer for up to a day, longer is better, but a day can do.

STUFFIE LOVE FOREVER!!!! :stuffie:
I do not have giant stuffed toys. The palm-sized toys that I was moulded into in a giant pillowcase are tied to the case and the whole sack is thrown into the washing machine. I set the machine to "gentle" and use a mild detergent such as Eazy or Gentil. Just make sure you do not fill the pillowcase to the hilt. Leave some space in it so that you can tie it to the mouth and there is still some space left to move the toys.

If you have giant stuffed animals, you can contact your nearest dry cleaner. Dry cleaners clean the stuffed toys thoroughly and gently, but they charge a little too much. But since this will not be an everyday affair, I think you can opt for it.

Hope I helped.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]