IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a lesbian, and also a little, but though I can only see myself in a relationship with a woman, I'm also absolutely not into having a "Mommy." What I really want is a woman who's okay with being called Daddy. I'm worried that it'll be a bit hard to find a woman who's okay with that, or a woman who's okay with being in that dynamic with another woman in general. I don't have a ton of actual experience with DDLG, so maybe this is an unfounded fear, but I'm curious if anyone else feels the same way or has any thoughts.
I can’t say the same since I’m a Mommy myself, but I do have a couple of points to share.

If you are dearly important to someone then it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities that they at least consider non-traditional nicknames you suggest. CGL partnerships are emotionally based, certainly involving romantic feelings of love, so I feel a Caregiver is more likely to at least be opening to discussing your feelings on this matter. Love can definitely encourage a person to be more open to their partner’s preferences.

The CGL community is extremely open to gender and sexuality differences. We seem to be a very diverse and accepting community.

It may be better that you don’t look only specifically for women already identifying within the community. You may want to have a broader approach initially, with the plan to explain your little personality trait if you feel the relationship may be viable and that they are displaying Caregiver traits. Finding a woman who is comfortable being referred to as “Daddy” first might be easier, could be an indicator that they’re unknowingly a part of our community, and then you can feel out if a personality match is possible.

Lastly, on DateCGL I’ve seen a few accounts of Caregivers who are women and who prefer to be called Daddy. While it may not be the typical preference, it certainly does exist.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]