IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Newdaddy3
I have just joined the community and I don't know if I fit in.

I don't even know where to start but I know that I've been interested in being a daddy and I have known this for a while and have been researching it for months i just honestly want to give all my love and support to someone because in the past 2 year's I've been so depressed I can't even open up about it

I have family members who doesn't even talk to me or my mother who has very horrible conditions hindering her health
I have had 3 dogs pass and multiple cats as well
My girlfriend left me and spread rumors I abused her which is not true I was repulsed by this because my mother has lived through so much trauma it sickened me someone would lie about it and that's just some of it

I have been so lonely for so long I really don't know what to do I joined the community to try and help others out and give the best advice I can and being 2 days in the community I have upset the admin and was immature in the chatroom and I really just wanted to help anyone out with honestly good intentions but I pretty much just messed up I have honestly been crying and felling like trash

I really want to be apart of this community but I don't know if I deserve to be any advice or comments would be so appreciated
Hello!

We're very sorry that you've been dealing with lots in your life. We sincerely hope that your situation improves. We aren't a community of mental health experts though, and we can only suggest seeking therapy if it feels like you need help (besides having company and support through community). Please seek help, and that way you'll be able to help others out!

Our Mommy (admin) isn't upset. She's just very passionate about the community and wants to protect everybody while educating. Both she and we, from experience, have seen Littles and Caregivers being preyed upon using similar communication habits. Not saying that you were in the wrong, but it's just an unhappy part of the community. Every community has negative aspects though. It's something we all have to deal with. We try to minimize and mitigate as much as we can.

We want everybody to be happy, including you. Mommy wants you to be happy as well. We hope that if anything the site can provide a warm safe place for you to interact with people with compatible personality types.

Stay safe! :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
I appreciate your comment it means so much to me and I would never put the burden of my mental health on anyone on here

I have thought about therapy but honestly I really can't open up at all but I do appreciate the advice it does show someone does care

But I really am trying to be the best person I can be on here and I don't intended anything to be harmful sometimes I do forgot that there are people who don't care how they affect you and I understand and glad to see a level of safety in the community

Again thanks for the comment and I really do hope I'm accepted as one in the community

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]