IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I am a little with a disability, and health issues. Which often means even when I am not in little space I need at extra help. It also affects what kind of activities I can do. I get nerovus about sharing about it with others. Even more so with potential caregivers. I worrie it will cause someone to think they rather not have me as there little. That they may think I am not enough fun due to my limts. I am unsure how to make needs and limts knowen. With out feeling like burden , or I am spoiling others fun.
It may seem difficult to talk to a Caregiver, or any potential partner about it, but honestly a good Caregiver is going to be understanding, and want to help you. It's important for you to be able to trust each other, and being open and honest in the beginning is one way for you to connect with them. You will also find out early how they treat people who may need more care. If they aren't willing to accept you for who you are, then they aren't worth your time. Communication is so important. I too have a chronic illness, and I am always up front before I get too connected to someone. I've also been on the other side of it where people have hid things about themselves, and then finding out once I was already committed to them was devastating to the trust that we had built. Having that talk early may prevent you or someone else from getting hurt.
A previous partner of mine was a little with a few chronic illnesses/disabilities. They had similar worries. Like was mentioned before, make sure you communicate your needs early on, it'll help filter through people that are willing/able to accept that aspect. What helped me and my ex was that one of my love languages is acts of service so I liked helping regardless if it was during little space time or not. Something I would encourage is when beginning to talk with someone have clear communication of what your needs are, and listen to them when they state what their boundaries are. Do not expect them to take on everything. Also be very aware of the possibility of burnout and try to mitigate that by having a larger support system and doing things together that emotionally feed them. A relationship is give and take, and unfortunately it is easy to fall into the pitfall of the caregiver constantly giving and not getting enough in return.

As for worrying about not being "enough fun" maybe communicate what you can do, so they don't focus only on what you cannot.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]