IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Ash2001
My aunt looked through my phone, deleted my chat apps (talked to strangers) and now she changed my passcode. I feel like I betrayed my little :tears: (because I can't access my phone I can't talk to my baby boy). Basically my aunt threatened to reprimand him
By Nicoo123
Oh my goodnessgracious! That sounds aweful, I don't know what id do without my daddy:( I hope things turn out well for you!! Im here if you wanna vent and chat!
By Motherly
Ash2001 wrote: 2 years ago My aunt looked through my phone, deleted my chat apps (talked to strangers) and now she changed my passcode. I feel like I betrayed my little :tears: (because I can't access my phone I can't talk to my baby boy). Basically my aunt threatened to reprimand him
If you’re under 18 then please follow the rules of your parent(s)/guardian(s). Also, if this is the case, please respect the rules and structure of the site by removing your account. Again, we do not permit users under the legal age of 18, regardless of external circumstances or reasoning. 18+ is our rule.

Sometimes you don’t necessarily understand or agree with rules or laws but must abide by them anyway. One of my very first interview questions for my first job was just that: what’s a law you don’t agree with but follow anyway? A doozy of a question for me back then, but something most adults do face. This may just be one of those situations. As a person identifying in the CGL community you should understand better than others just how helpful rules are even when the reasoning is not exactly crystal clear.

There is nothing to “reprimand” another legal adult over for having chatted to you, assuming you are also a legal adult. So, if your partner is under 18 then have respect for their parent(s)/guardian(s) by following the rules they’ve set for their child. If the rule is “no chatting with strangers” then it’s best to respect that as a hard, firm boundary for now. Teenage years don’t last forever and you two can always connect again later in life when they’re legally responsible for their own rules of living.

If both you and your partner are over the ages of 18 then I can only suggest you seek to find your own living space, such as an apartment. Invading your phone is not something they have the legal authority to do without your consent since it’s a personal belonging. I really doubt you have the means to take them to court over it so it’s just time to move. It would be best at this point to pick up a job (or a second job or ask your college about any work-study program they may offer) and begin stashing away even just $20 per paycheck to cover the deposit for a small apartment. You might look for an “efficiency” apartment first because, while they’re usually quite small, they tend to be the cheapest. If you don’t want to follow house rules then it’s time to relocate and that’s just that.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]