IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Daddy and I have been together for almost 2 years and have a very confusing dynamic. We are both switches but I am mostly submissive, but he seems to forget how to be emotionally available when I am little. I feel silly for how sooky I get for him because he doesn’t seem to give me attention unless we are doing something physically intimate or I’m swooning over him. I don’t know how to bring it up that I need him to be more of a caregiver. I feel terrible for wanting more and I feel like I’m too much.. has anyone had this experience and what do I do to get the care I need from him?
So, your partner is only a noticeable Caregiver to you if he’s getting something (sex or obvious affectionate attention) at the exact same time. It sort of sounds to me like that wasn’t always how your relationship worked, is that right? Or maybe it’s just not going the way he’s previously talked about wanting to be like.

If so then it sounds, to me, like this could’ve started for him from feeling, even unknowingly, a bit of Caregiver Burnout that’s gone unaddressed. I don’t want to get too deep into this but he may have felt under-appreciated or like the dynamic was one-sided for awhile.

Being a Caregiver is complex. I know when I feel burnout (often I’m not even immediately aware of it) or like things have gotten very one-sided with littlespace where I feel like I may not be fairly appreciated for facilitating regressive feelings or experiences I pull away, no matter how deeply I love the other person and want to make them happy. It’s really easy for a Little to get carried away with wanting more and forget that caregiving is a selfless act from the heart they should cherish and openly appreciate. And, of course, some Caregivers need more clear acts of appreciation for their efforts so just because someone else’s Daddy says he’s not ever felt like pulling back doesn’t mean your Daddy is wrong or bad.

Anyway, I suggest you read through these things to help you with ideas:
The other alternative is that he simply isn’t actually a Caregiver. You can read this article about pretending to be a Caregiver to help you understand that possibility.

And, of course, talk with your partner and listen to what they have to say. Talking about and actively listening to each other’s thoughts and feelings openly to each other can really help.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]