IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi 🙂

So I've only discovered about all this in the past 4/5 months and the more I'm learning the more I'm realising I'm a little.

I go into littlespace quite often but have never really realised but I'm starting to notice more as I learn if that makes sense.

It happens most when I'm sleepy just now or if I'm talking to a certain person.

Does anyone ever fight there littlespace, its the only way I can explain it. Like if I get upset or stress when big sometimes I start to regress and either just shut down or like fight it and stay big but it makes me feel weird like I can't focus?

Don't know im just being weird or if this happens to anyone else, don't really have anyone to talk to about any of this.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated xx

Thanks xx
Yeah, that happens to me sometimes at work when I'm super stressed. I do my best to stop it but then I feel like I'm pretending to adult the rest of the day until I can get home and dive into my stuffies and color or nap. I don't know of a way to make it better though. Sorry. I'm pretty new to all of this too.
Heya,LittleBat here,
Yes actually, i have to every day before, during and after my day and really find it hard to regress at night due to home life. Normally, i have a routine within my routine to help me feel smaller and regress so i can sleep. i would grab the age appropriate bottle (DD/CGs are gonna give credit for this) fil it with water and put it by my bed, so i reccomend the same, if you have additional things, you can do those too and have your s/g,CG or whatever help
Yeah I find myself doing that often. I notice my little side comes out more predominantly when I’m excited, sleepy, or stressed occasionally I notice it comes out in public which is where I try fight it becuase people scare me so when they look and judge it makes me sad and scared and all that. I don’t like hiding but sometimes it’s okay to be scared
yeah, all the time!
I regress almost every time i get stressed, and school is a common stressor for me. I almost regressed in class but had to keep it hidden so I was sitting there not being able to focus and i had to do a test and i totally bombed it lol
good luck with that, really. I know its hard but you arent struggling alone!
I do sometimes, especially when i know i have things going on after that require me to be big. I also find my daily routine has helped me go into littlespace recently, as i know when i haf the time. :paci:
Absolutely. I live with my parents still, and they have no clue. Something I found that helps is if I feel like I want to regress, is it’s easier if I regress at night as often as I can, when there’s no one else up. It makes it easier to stay out of little space during the day, and makes sure that I still get to be little.
When I'm at work I regress with various triggers and some of which I don't even recognize but adult me got into this job so I don't have to hide so much and work alone with music(love to dance with it). Easier to hide when I regress accidentally. However I have to hide from roommate and that sometimes is hard with him home. I find headphones help. That or I'm too tired to care😅. Focusing on a particular activity(coloring, drawing, puzzles, tv show, etc....) may help you regress. Everyone has different ways to do so though. If you involuntarily regress like me. It may be easier for you to regress and stay regressed longer. I hopes this helps :paci:

Ps: check this resource section
Main: viewforum.php?f=88
Helpful link?:
Tips to getting into Littlespace:
app.php/page/intolittlespace
Wish you luck 🤞
So for me, personally, I was recently diagnosed with SchizoAffective Disorder Bipolar Type (which is basically a combination of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder). I’ve noticed that the only time I ever really go into little space is when I am experiencing psychosis. And of course, just to clarify, I’m not saying that those who go into and enjoy little space regularly are psychotic or mentally unstable. This is purely my own experience with it. When my mental health is stable, I am just a typical 32 year old trans man. But when my mental health is unstable, I find myself VERY drawn to childish things like diapers/Goodnites, pacifiers, coloring, cartoons, educational video games, etc.... When my mental health does start slipping, I sometimes do try to fight it if I notice it happening, because the “rational” mentally healthy part of my adult brain tells me this is “weird” or “odd” or that people will look down on me if they find out. But often times, I don’t notice my slipping into psychosis or little space until it is much too late. And by that time, I find myself making impulse buys of packages of Camelot diapers (my favorite) or Goodnites. Once they arrive, in my brain it confirms my infantile state of mind and the adult part of my brain says “well these were expensive AF, so I better not let them go to waste”. So then, of course, I feel almost as though I cannot stop myself from wearing and using them. The scariest part of being in little space while experiencing psychosis is that I enjoy diapers and pull-ups so much that I get such strong urges to want to become diaper dependent/incontinent, whereas most AB people and Littles only like to wear and use for pleasure. But my brain tells me that if I am going to wear diapers, I had better NEED to wear them otherwise my wearing is for “nothing”. So yes, to answer your question, I have absolutely tried to fight little space. But often times, the urge is entirely uncontrollable for me
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]