IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By RhiRhi90
My new love interest has come forward to me admitting he’s a little - I am not. Although I keep an open mind.
I’m wondering if there’s anyone out there with a partner who doesn’t little? Someone who would like to talk, become friends and understands the situation too :) but would like to reach out to someone not involved in the lifestyle. Also, how can I best support my little who isn’t looking for a CG? Thank you in advance.
By Deleted User 70612
Confused? You want someone to talk about it with but not someone in the lifestyle. Which is it that you want because you can't have it both ways. This site is for those in the lifestyle not playing at it. It is hard to say since you are saying your little doesn't want a CG. I have never heard of a true little not wanting a CG. That very unheard of in this lifestyle. Seeing how you are calling them your little would make you their CG. Not trying to be rude but if you are trying to find someone not in the lifestyle to talk about the lifestyle this site is not really that.

You are a contradiction wanting to talk about the lifestyle with someone not in the lifestyle.
Hi Moondust,

What I think RhiRhi is trying to explain is that him/her has meet someone new that him/her is interested in and they have opened up about being a little. RhiRhi is wondering if there is anyone else out there who's potential partner has opened up about being a little when they themself aren't in the lifestyle or know of it and are in the same situation as RhiRhi.

Moondust if you're confused maybe ask for clarification before replying, it will help with answering these tough question!
By Deleted User 69497
It is apparent that Moondust understood the OP, but the OP is wanting to discuss the lifestyle with someone who isn't in the lifestyle. What is the point of such discussion? If you want to understand the lifestyle then you should be discussing it with someone in it, not someone who is not in it, as the person in it would have more understanding of what is being asked. That is what Moondust was asking. She never mentioned whether or not OP was interested in being in the lifestyle but was asking why they wanted to discuss it with someone who is not in it. That is like asking somone who has never cooked how to bake a cake. If you want to know you ask those who know, not those who don't.
By Deleted User 69497
alkahest wrote: 10 months ago It is apparent that Moondust understood the OP, but the OP is wanting to discuss the lifestyle with someone who isn't in the lifestyle. What is the point of such discussion? If you want to understand the lifestyle then you should be discussing it with someone in it, not someone who is not in it, as the person in it would have more understanding of what is being asked. That is what Moondust was asking. She never mentioned whether or not OP was interested in being in the lifestyle but was asking why they wanted to discuss it with someone who is not in it. That is like asking somone who has never cooked how to bake a cake. If you want to know you ask those who know, not those who don't.
Also to further expound, it would be an extremely unusual instance in which someone 'comes out as a little' without wanting the person they are talking to be interested in it. Whether as an active CG or someone they can be around while little (a passive CG) may not matter. But most littles don't tell others unless they want them to participate since there is a perceived stigma about the lifestyle from those who are not in it.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]