IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I have a dilemma. I have a really close guy friend to whom I tell almost everything. I've always been attracted to BeDeeSeM and I recently pinpointed myself as a Little. I even have a wonderful Big Brother! I want to tell my friend, but my little side has never come out around him, so I thought I should just show him. I've tried twice already to get into little space when we're talking, but it doesn't work. We spent 4+ hours watching kids movies together (Monster House and Zathura) on rabb.it and I didn't regress at all. I even got out my colouring book and was colouring for the first half of the first movie to try to draw out my little side.

What do I do? Should I just tell him, or keep trying to let out my little? :?
Perhaps you're putting too much pressure on yourself because you know you've set an expectation.

Relax.

Tell him that it happens when it happens and relax. Let it leisurely come. Make an arrangement that will encourage you to relax about it--like every Wednesday and Saturday nights you two hop on rabb.it and watch a children's movie or cartoons for 2 hours or you both hop on Skype and regular chat about your days while you color. If you slip into being little then great and if you don't then you two still enjoyed the time shared.

When you make a fun little routine like that then don't even expect that you'll slip into being little. If you set expectations then you're just going to get hyper-focused and stressed about doing what the other person is expecting you to do.

Putting pressure on yourself to "perform" in front of another person isn't a good idea. You aren't in a freak show. You aren't a circus performer. You aren't a trained monkey. Being little is usually a personality trait that comes out when you are very, very comfortable and relaxed.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]