IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Ok......
This is a bit hard.....

While I have only been on this board for a very tiny amount of time, already it has a pretty strong emotional resonance...

I mean, firetruck, this is where I figured out that I have been living a lie for more than 30 years.

I told my Ex-wife everything last night, from having suspicions that I might be transgender, to secretly smoking for pretty much the entire length of our 14 year relationship to the fact that I found it very easy to slip into the persona of a 6-14 year-old little girl.

I have nothing against the people in this community, In fact most people I have met and talked to have been some of the most kind, wonderful and helpful people I have ever met.

I am just not doing this for the right reasons.

I am Little and Submissive because I don't feel masculine and this gives me an out/escape in a binary mindset that doesn't mess with my dearly held world order, this way of thinking is both misogynist (females must ALWAYS be submissive) and it is transphobic.

But as my ex-wife (and ex-carer) puts it.......... It is time for me to grow up, I am a strong and powerful woman who needs to take charge of her destiny for the first time in her life.

At last I have something that is mine and only mine, i will let no-one take it from me.

Being little was my cocoon, safe and secure, but not very mobile (for me)..

Love to you all.
Eve Indigo Griffin.
I didn't know you, but I'm glad you've come to terms with yourself like this. I hope your transition process helps you feel comfortable being the woman you are.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]