IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By PrincessSnowStuffie
I know, I know, before you even say it. "It takes time to find your daddy, I found mine/I know someone who has found theirs."

Before we continue, this discussion is not for those people. This post is not for those who either know someone who has found their "other" or someone who has found their "other".

This post is just a place for venting and to let people know I'm still here and I feel a certain type a way.

I'm the type of person who feels even more upset when I hear these things:
  • It'll get better.
  • You'll be okay.
  • Hope it gets better for you.
  • You'll find someone.
  • You're young, you still have your whole life ahead of you.
  • You'll live.
  • Awe, I'm sorry.
  • They're out there, you just have to find them.

And when I say something like "I know they're not", I get these responses:

• You don't know that.
  • You're just depressed.
  • Awe.
  • :/
  • I'm sorry.
  • Well, idk.
And worse of all,
  • Go out and explore the world, you don't need a daddy, you still have your whole life ahead of you.

I'm here to tell you, for those you similar to me,

I know.

I'm the type to have not much to live for and has one dream, but feels like they can't accomplish it.

In case you're wondering (feel free to skip this part if you're not),
My dream is to be a stay at home little that wants to work from home and be a YouTuber. An entertainer. I'm already trying to start on my career before even getting a daddy, but it's hard with money issues.

I know, some of you are saying "Well, maybe if you actually look for something that you like--"

I'm going to stop you right there. Some of us, as people, cannot pull something out of their butt that interests them. Not all of us are that easily interested in things. Some of us are easily bored and cannot find things that interest them, no matter where they look. It's not laziness, it's not anything that is like depression, it's just that we're easily bored. I am depressed, I'll admit, but that's not how I became depressed.

I'm not going to give you a resolution, if that's why you're here. I can't, I'm still stuck myself. In all seriousness, I'm feeling depressed and semi-suicidal, but I'm helping myself.

I'm here to just give you the time now to speak your mind and tell me about YOU. I don't want to hear about what others think, unless you feel like you need to say that part, as if it were a part of cause and effect.

Example: I suffer from anxiety and that leads me to get anxious often, but people tend to think I'm crazy once my anxiety begins to act up because I start twitching in certain areas of my body, like my fingers and my shoulders.

Something like that.

I'm here for you. I'm here to listen to you. All I ask is that you're honest and not trying to do this just for attention. No, I'm not saying you're not allowed to confess you've done things for attention, we've all been there since we were extremely young. I'm saying, don't come into the comments looking for pity and attention. I personally will respond to every person that comments that I feel is genuine and I can relate to.

I also ask that no one shames others or be rude in any way shape or form in comments. If I see it, I'll be hitting the report button.

Last thing, please, if you cannot relate from personal experience and you're speaking from someone else's experience, please do not comment. You are not them, they are not you. I'm looking for people that can speak only for themselves.

Thanks for reading, I'll be waiting for your comments.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]