IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By PrincessSnowStuffie
Hi hi!

Your one princess heeeere!

So, I was thinking, after having a discussion about goals withing the CGL relationship, I made this post to ask you guys, what is it you want to do when you find/if you've already found your little/caregiver/kitten?

Sure, you want to snuggle them and show them love and affection, but what else?

Let me know in detail!

I want to know about you! :3

Me?

I want to travel with my daddy. See the world and take pictures on my camera. I want to go places that normal people wouldn't be able to go. I want to walk on the beach and play in the ocean while looking around for crabs and shells!

Enough about me though, what do YOU wanna do?

Leave your answer in the comments!
By JuneStar
What is it that you want to do now that you've found your Caregiver?

This is a really hard question to answer because I feel like:
  • This involves (likely nonsexual) fantasies/dreams.
  • This may be more relevant to young (like 18) year olds versus my age range (like 30).
For the most part: I want regular relationship things with a DDlg twist added onto it. I have no magical fantasy that Daddy and I are going to have a large sum of money, no responsibilities, or be in our own little world so I think things, for me, come down to, "I want to have a good, fulfilling relationship where I know I'm loved and he knows he's loved."

I like traveling by car, and we've done a couple of trips together already.
I like going to the zoo, parks, and circuses together.
I like having lunch out together sometimes--just as a break from the norm so we can go out and about together.

What I like most is that my Daddy accepts every bit of me and hasn't said a negative word about me, who I am, or how I am--physically or mentally. He lets me color and watch cartoons, eat silly looking foods on childish plates, drink all of my dreams of my various sippy cups, and takes care of me when I have emotional moments. That, to me, has been fulfilling in itself.

I guess we're not very 'social' people overall though. I'm not into showing off or doing extravagant things. I like just having a life with my Daddy. No special fantasies involved aside from the twist that he is my Daddy.
By PrincessSnowStuffie
Star wrote:What is it that you want to do now that you've found your Caregiver?

This is a really hard question to answer because I feel like:
  • This involves (likely nonsexual) fantasies/dreams.
  • This may be more relevant to young (like 18) year olds versus my age range (like 30).
For the most part: I want regular relationship things with a DDlg twist added onto it. I have no magical fantasy that Daddy and I are going to have a large sum of money, no responsibilities, or be in our own little world so I think things, for me, come down to, "I want to have a good, fulfilling relationship where I know I'm loved and he knows he's loved."

I like traveling by car, and we've done a couple of trips together already.
I like going to the zoo, parks, and circuses together.
I like having lunch out together sometimes--just as a break from the norm so we can go out and about together.

What I like most is that my Daddy accepts every bit of me and hasn't said a negative word about me, who I am, or how I am--physically or mentally. He lets me color and watch cartoons, eat silly looking foods on childish plates, drink all of my dreams of my various sippy cups, and takes care of me when I have emotional moments. That, to me, has been fulfilling in itself.

I guess we're not very 'social' people overall though. I'm not into showing off or doing extravagant things. I like just having a life with my Daddy. No special fantasies involved aside from the twist that he is my Daddy.

That's completely understandable!

I like your answer. c:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]