IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Motherly
Hi! :hi: You may have noticed us here. We’re Littlespace Online, a super helpful forum and chat group! Yeah, we’re pretty cool.

Though, there is this silly issue we keep being asked to help. People want us to help with other sites! Then they get so mad when we say they’ll have to contact that site’s support team. :-?: Weird, huh?

See, the creator of this site started a few other sites too. That was years ago though. That’s like forever ago. Unfortunately, nobody got the note that they’re completely different platforms ran by completely different helpers now. Eek!

So, if you could remember, please don’t ask us to help you with those or other websites. We aren’t all on those other sites you’re on…but we’re all definitely on this one!

If you have questions about another site it’s best to look for their contact us form or email address. Posting questions here for help with another site is not a good idea and we sweep that stuff away so we don’t confuse people with who we are here—Littlespace Online! Looking on that other site or searching Google could probably help with what you need though if you can’t find a contact for them right away. :nodyes:

Getting cranky with people here definitely doesn’t help you get your answers. :shakeno: Please only ask us about Littlespace Online. It’s really the only site we can help you figure out.

Thank you so much for being here with us! :hugs:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]