IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm very new on the journey to discovering my little-ness as well. and the key is just to relax and be yourself. Listen to your little side, you will grow naturally. Every little is different in so many ways, and only you know what type you are! <3 Its only normal with any big 'realization about oneself' that you are nervous and afraid, but one of my mottos is: its good to be scared sometimes. *hugs*
Now im not a little but when my little was afraid i told her that there is nothing to be afraid of this is something you love to do and that i support her and now im her daddy/care giver so if it will help i can have her talk to you on the chat
By Deleted User 53097
I'm sorta in the same shoes with you, I'm just exploring my little side but I'm not scared more excited then any thing, I was a submissive in the past but wanting to learn more about myself and Daddy noticed the little in me. So here I am trying to learn everything possible, just take a deep breathe and relax and if you have a DD dont be scared to share ur feelings with him about it, he is always there for you.
I am getting to know my little side better. The person I was wot previously was very close minded so I didnt get to know that me. My daddy has been helping me learn my likes and dislikes. He let's me know it's ok to be little with him and he wont think any less of me for it.
I'm new to this too - to the community and to actively exploring my little side. There's a part of me that's always been a little, but I'm just getting better at knowing when I'm regressing and what my needs are :) It can be scary and overwhelming at times, but I think I'm glad I'm doing this
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]